The oil leakage failure of the hydraulic system is a problem that our excavators often encounter. Once the oil leakage occurs, it is easy to pollute the environment and cause the system to work abnormally, and even endanger personal safety. The oil leakage of the hydraulic system is mainly divided into internal leakage and external leakage. Generally speaking, oil leakage mainly refers to external leakage. Once external oil leakage occurs, it must be shut down and repaired as soon as possible to avoid damage to system components.
First, Pipeline oil leakage:
1. The quality of the pipeline is poor. There are many types of pipelines used in the hydraulic system, including steel pipes, rubber pipes and plastic pipes. If the hydraulic system uses low-quality pipelines, due to the gap between the thickness of the pipe arm, uniformity, rubber strength, steel wire density and pressure pipe technology, etc., compared with high-quality pipelines, it is easy to cause pipeline damage under the impact of pressure oil. oil spill. Therefore, when purchasing hydraulic pipes, you must choose pipes produced by regular manufacturers that meet the pressure requirements and service life.
2. The pipeline installation does not meet the requirements. The pipeline installation hard tube and hose must meet the requirements of the hydraulic system, such as a large bending radius, the hose cannot be twisted, and there is a certain margin in the length. Otherwise, it will cause uneven stress under hydraulic pressure, and the pipeline is prone to cracks or bursts under high-pressure impact. In addition, the rubber hose should not be close to heat sources such as radiators, so as to avoid bursting due to rubber aging under long-term high-temperature use.
3. Oil leakage at the pipeline joints. Oil leakage in the hydraulic system is most common at the pipeline joints. The root cause is that the joints are not well sealed, and the sealing oil pressure is lower than the peak pressure of the hydraulic oil.
Second, seal oil leakage:
1. The seal is aging. When the seal exceeds its service life, it will age, deteriorate and lose elasticity, making the pressure of the sealing surface lower than the working pressure, resulting in oil leakage at the sealing surface. The aging of seals is often closely related to the temperature of the system.
2. Improper installation of the seal, if the oil seal is twisted or scratched during installation, the service life and sealing performance of the seal will be reduced. It will adversely affect the normal work of the machine.
3. If the pre-pressure of the seal is too large, too small, or uneven, the sealing performance and service life of the seal will be greatly reduced.
Third, parts oil leakage:
1. The internal leakage of various components is mainly caused by the damage of the seal. For the power component hydraulic pump and the actuator hydraulic motor, internal leakage is the main reason for the decline in the mechanical efficiency of the entire hydraulic circuit.
2. Internal oil leakage is often difficult to detect. In most cases, the components with serious internal leakage can be found through systematic inspection according to the circuit diagram, so as to repair and replace them in time to improve the mechanical efficiency of the hydraulic system.